Wednesday, November 23, 2011

**NSFW** - Comfortable In My Own Skin...

Hello my friends =)   I hope everyone is doing well!

So not too long ago, my beloved husband, Chance, posted this amazing expression of himself..   Chance Raynier : Self Portrait - Exposed..   It gave me the inspiration for this post of my own, as did this beautiful new skin I purchased for myself during the wonderful sale at Belleza

Now, for a very long time, I was what could be considered a Curio girl.  I have had my curio skin in some form since not long after rezzing in SL...  The Acorn Dark shade that I used I had always found to be the perfect one for me!  A touch of golden, yet with an olivey tone.. well ..  close to my own RL tone in the summer ..  Time and again I would try different skins from all of the best named brands.  And while I have come across some amazingly beautiful ones, I could never quite match the tone I was trying to get..

Until now.. OH MAH GAWD I love this skin!  I love the smoothness of the skin, and it has helped me regain some of my.. "sexy"  at a time I wasnt feeling it quite so much... I suppose at times we all need that boost ...    And now I can honestly say, I am once again comfortable in my own skin... 

Til later times
~Gabby



What I'm Wearing:

-Belleza- Elle - Deep Tan
N-Core Feet
>Truth< Hair - Bronte - Espresso
Earthstones Romance Necklace and Earrings - White Gold/Pearl
::L&B:: "Lotus" Platinum Pear Wedding set

Poses: Purple Poses ( I believe these may have been promo's sent to Chance!  Awesome poses! TY!)

** All photos are raw, except for cropping, arranging and framing.  **


No comments: