Thursday, November 17, 2011

Come Fly With Me!

Not long ago, my amazing husband, Chance Raynier posted about a remarkably realistic piece from Lapointe & Bastchilde..   You can see his post here Cuts you up and spits you out on his blog.    Below you will see the female version of this aviator jacket.  And I will say, with very little adjusting this fit so well right out of the box!  And believe me, for ME?  that is a definate plus.  =)  I've actually been meaning to post this for some time, but real life has seemed to get in the way ..    The jacket does come in mulitple colors, so far my favs being this black one and a beautiful tan which I may pop a picture of at a later date..   So gear up for the colder weather my friends! And grab this amazing find!
Til later times
~Gabby






What I'm wearing:

NANUK elov ripped tank blue striped




GCW Jeans Tore Up
BAX Prestige Boots Base Black Leather
.:L&B:. S'Wear Aviator jacket :BLACK/Womens
Lapointe & Bastchilde
cheLLe - (eyeliner) Eyeliner Basics (Full)
L.Fauna Lashes [False]
Jade Lips: Maroon
.:L&B:. "Lotus" Platinum Pear Wedding Ring v3
>TRUTH< Brandi - espresso Truth Hair
EarthStones Romance Earrings and necklace
- White Gold/Classic White Pearl
:GP: Acorn [Dark] June-Pure 2 Curio




Girl Next Door - Eyebrowshaper
Fantastic EYES - Dead Leaf

No comments: