Thursday, March 24, 2011

Catching up!!

Wow!! Has it really been that long since I posted?!?  I am neglecting my poor blog!!....  Sheesh..    Ok.. well for starters,   *beaming*   I was in my first fashion show as a "Simply D'Best" Model.. Yes that is correct, I managed to get my full fledged model tag ..   what a great feeling to know that I was able to accomplish that!!

Sooo what else..   Ohhh I came in 1st place in the St Patty's Day styling!  That was fun.. then wore that same outfit toThe Pixel Bean Coffeehouse for the party Chance was hosting..   I love when he hosts.. he always goes all out =)

Soooo  Ok.. I"ve been plurking a bit..  http://www.plurk.com/GabbyAllardyce  lol thats always fun.. Kinda like twitter but cuter..      Lets see..   we got a new house for our land .. *laughs* and at the same time, we decided we were going to start breeding horses..   Just going to start out with a few, right?..  Well..  we started 7 days ago..  and now have over 20 horses *grins*   We have our starter horses, and from there the rest were either hand picked, or .. well .. we couldnt resist..   thats been alot of fun too..    but, alot of work...  Great project for us to do together!!


Getting ready to do my model video *grins*..  Just put together my folder of favorite clothes and wow that was harder than i thought it would be!!  I wanted to show as many different sides of me as possible while still keeping my "Gabby" Look...   not an easy feat!!  but.. Im looking forward to doing it soon..

Speaking of things like that.. Last night Chance and I worked with Harlow Heslop last night on a project we've been wanting to do for a while.   We've wanted to do a series of portraits, different types of themes and such..  So last night we did one both of us have been very excited about..  *smiles*  I hope you enjoy these as much as I do... A little about Harlow =)   Not only is she an amazing virtual photographer, she is the brains and brawn behind The Pixel Bean, designer of skyboxes and an absolutely wonderful friend we have had the pleasure of getting to know =) 



Some day my prince will come
Some day we'll meet again
And away to his castle we'll go
To be happy forever I know
Some day when spring is here
We'll find our love anew
And the birds will sing
And wedding bells will ring
Some day when my dreams come true
** and so went the wish of a young girl... who found her prince in a handsome cajun who not only stole hear heart, but made it soar...  Je t'aime**
The Tale of Snow White
Photographs by Harlow Heslop
03/23/11

Til later times,
~Gabby

No comments: