Sunday, March 24, 2013

Zodiac: Aries


Another round of  Zodiac from Hottie Cooterati is upon us and this month is a personal favorite of mine: Aries.  I am an Aries, and in many ways fit the description of one to a T.  I am  fiery and passionate, at times impulsive, adventurous,  and much to poor Chance's consternation, I can be very stubborn.  As his sign, Taurus the Bull can also be, it can make for some interesting debates.  Though my temper can sometimes be quick, mostly do to that stubbornness and independence, I am also just as quick to laugh and love.  In looking at different sites to describe an Aries like me, I found this one showed both the positive and negative pretty well...  

I am very social, and love to be around people.  I do love that Chance will indulge this in me, and also will keep me grounded in our "home" time so we don't lose touch with each other in  a whirlwind of social events.  

I am very proud to be an Aries, the first sun sign of the Zodiac.  It fits who I am, both my good and my faults.   AND! it gives me a lovely birthday in the spring!  Hurray for April 10th!  Feel free to drop me a hello on that day!  

So this round of Zodiac?  SO many bright wonderful things are available!  My entire outfit can be found there, the shirt is part of the Ariana seperates available from elymode and the pansie jeans are  from ::Somnia:: .  My adorbs accessories?  The bag is from LVLE , the necklace from MG and the earrings from Noodles.  The pose is from Exposeur (yes! Chance DID make the airplane noises the whole time we were doing our photos!) and the swingset (which comes with its own amazing set of animations) is from {what next}. **Disclaimer** Sexy Cajun not available in stores or for Zodiac - he is one of a kind *grins* 

Head on down to see the rest of the amazing line up from the designers for this round! You won't be disappointed!

Til later times
~Gabby  

My Other Credits:Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Red Mahogany)
Skin: Belleza Elle Deep Tan
Hair: >TRUTH< Crys - espresso
Nails: *Sexy Mama* prim nails

No comments: