Friday, September 28, 2012

Balancing Act



So as a single mom in RL, juggling school and kids can be tough.  Toss in my Second Life, with my amazing cajun, our animals, our blogs it all becomes a balancing act that sometimes can be overwhelming.  But even achieving that balance can be fun when you put it into a different perspective!  Chance asked the other day about boots for me on plurk and, as he often does, spent some time looking for the perfect item for me, even when I didn't know I needed it!  These Charlie boots by Ju Weissnicht are amazing!  They come in three different foot and three different calf sizes in each color.  You can get the fatpack of ALL THE COLORS! or they come in sets of three amazing color packs.  So many to chose from, and I know I will have boots for almost any outfit!  Like this dress, a new release from (Elate!) Perfect fit, and so many colors to chose from! Definitely a must have!  And of course, let us not forget one of the new releases from >TRUTH<.  I LOVE the long curly looks and curly is not always easy to find in mesh hair, so I really love how this one lays over the shoulder in a gorgeous cascade of curls!


It really is all about the balance isn't it?  And nothing seems to show that off better than this pose set from Adorkable Poses.  I have been wanting to use this for some time and I am so glad to finally have the chance to do so!  The chairs come in three colors: black, brown wood, and white so you can match any background and the poses are fun and creative!

Ok so, even the best of balancing acts can make you need a rest, as I am taking in the next shot...  Credits for all below!

Til later times
~Gabby

You cannot afford to wait for perfect conditions. Goal setting is often a matter of balancing timing against available resources. Opportunities are easily lost while waiting for perfect conditions.

What I am wearing:

Boots Charlie Boots - ALL COLORS
Leah Dress and Julia Earrings (Elate!)
Hair >TRUTH< Guinevere - espresso
Skin ~Belleza~ Elle Deep Tan
Eyes Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Red Mahogany)
Nails *Sexy Mamas* Prim nails
Necklace Just Pearls! black double strand - from Marketplace

Poses: Adorkable Poses

Structure-DECO Kensington Skyloft

No comments: