Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Waiting For a Chance

*Dilly Dolls*  has released this super sexy corset!  It comes in both light and dark colors (I am wearing the light version, and of course, knowing my love for pink, have used the handy HUD and well.. Pink it is!)  
What makes these corsets really unique is the HUD I mentioned that comes with it!  What a great idea!!


Pairing this with the new >Truth< Aurora hair really gave this photo the sensual look I was aiming for!  To be honest, this was one hair that when I saw the photo I was like.. eh, not one of my favs,  and then I tried it! This mesh hair will quickly become a favorite of mine and I'm sure you'll see it often! There has been some talk of the hud with this hair not working, and I found it to be true as well.  If you go to www.truth-hawks.com  Mr. Truth explains a quick and easy fix for it!  Worst case, send him a request in world and he will be glad to send you a new one..   Now, I am going to curl up and wait...  For my Chance to come home...
Til later times, 
~Gabby
Credits and SLurls:

*DD* Dola Pinstripe Corset V2 Light


>TRUTH< Aurora - espresso


Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Red Mahogany)


-Belleza- Elle BR Deep Tan




No comments: