Thursday, September 1, 2011

Playing with Lights and Shadows

SprinklerSnapshot _ The Pixel Bean Coffeehouse Campf, The Pixel Bean (41Snapshot _ The Pixel Bean Coffeehouse Campf, The Pixel Bean 2Snapshot_030Jane_002Jane_003
Jane_001juli_001juli_002juli_003juli_004juli_005
juli_006juli_007juli_008Getting ready 3Getting ready 2Getting ready for the wedding..
Vanity 4Vanity 3Vanity2VanityMakenzie3Makenzie2

=) Hello! I havent blogged in some time.... actually since before the wedding, so I must do it soon now that i have all the wedding pictures from both our friends, us, and the remarkably talented Harlow Heslop in and share them with you all.. In this set you will find my journey of discovery of lights and shadowing in my SL Photos.. All pictures are raw and untouched.. Enjoy!! If you'd like info on anything I am wearing, please feel free to email, or message me.. Ciao!

No comments: